LURE FISHING THE SWARTKOPS.

Splasher

Sealiner
It chowed a leadhead.

Yip Spin saw you not far from us.

Got quite a variety the day before.
 

Attachments

  • Cobbie.jpg
    Cobbie.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 635

Bevid

Sealiner
SPIN A HOLIC wrote:
Shot bev. Why don't I see you there throwing some lead man?
Been lazy bud. I dusted the dropshot stuff off this weekend. Took the family camping at Big fish. We managed a few rats but time was not my own. My daughter who is almost 5 already caught more stompies than I have fish in the last year.
 

fishanatic

New member
SPIN A HOLIC wrote:
That's really mooi fish.
I tried out a new lure today and its been waht I have been wanting for the estuaries fo some time.
My first victim wasn't quite the target species :)

Hi spin
Hope you don't mind me asking , What is the name of the New lure in the pic and what retrieve did you use.
 

SPIN A HOLIC

Sealiner
Howzit. Its a storm flatstick. Only the lipped ones are available as yet. I have been using th lipped ones trolling and they have worked well too.
The one I used yesterday weighs 72g so you need a cumara or a crucial Tiger to throw it.
 

fishanatic

New member
Thanks Spin , Have you ever thought of making DVD's , I always hear about your seminars after the fact. Would be nice to press the play button on the remote and watching you on the telly
 

SPIN A HOLIC

Sealiner
fishanatic wrote:
Thanks Spin , Have you ever thought of making DVD's , I always hear about your seminars after the fact. Would be nice to press the play button on the remote and watching you on the telly
no probs man.
Don't see much use in DVDs. Every one just copies them so not much profit to cover ones costs.
I have just filmed some more inside angling shows last week so that will be on the telly soon. One can also purchase the old Inside angling shows from previous EC adventures I had with thommo. If you google asfn or my name you will find the shows I done with asfn which they loaded on Youtube so maybe there's a option for you.
 

SPIN A HOLIC

Sealiner
Not at the moment. There was a topic on this page but admin Moved it so not sure what happened to it.
I have been discussing a tackle clinic so that might happen soon.
This year has been a bit of a disaster with arranging events.
 

xtc

Senior Member
mooi fish spin

thought I recognized your red jacket there yesterday splasher - nice leerie - well done
 

Doyle

New member
Hey guys,another rat today,hooked a monster Garrick just before dark,on for 30sec-1min and then off,gooooone!!!Will take some counseling to work through the pain...lol.
Tight lines!
r89ic0.jpg
 

xtc

Senior Member
cool - fuelled up and ready - new toys, keen to see - also have a few arriving probably tomorrow or so - bring the go pro and a spare battery / charger, it may just be bloody good
 
Top