Social! Who is interested?

Bruggie

Sealiner
Dagsê manne!

Brak - Jy moet pasop, Koppies sal jou nog suprise!!!

Manne, ons moet nou regtig die een almal probeer bywoon!!

EK STEM VIR KOPPIESDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

AcidHouse

New member
I am keen to also join in....Like venues at the end it's a choice.

We have so many places around the Vaal Dam, like Steyns, Kees VD walt, College Farm, etc.

Why drive so far to Koppies Dam?  Make it around the Vaal.  Koppies is good also, I don't say anything, but good on the A zone of Koppies, in which is usually booked for comps.

My selection is Vaal Dam.
 

Naruto

Sealiner
Acidhouse, we will have to get a venue that is wife-friendly as well. And that will be willing to make bookings in advance for a large group. Say we are 10 anglers, we will probably need at least 150m of waterfront(15m per angler). I am sure we will be more than 10... Koppies on the public side normally has enough space and it is close to the ablutions. I think they call it B-block. What are the rates at Tago and Mooihoek? And how much space have they got?

Wouldnt it be nice to fish somewhere different for a change? I fish the Vaal every month and most venues there produce the same fish over and over. Koppies is only about 40km further drive than the road to Tago anyway...
 

AcidHouse

New member
Does not bother me where....I say wifes can come along, but they must not expext everything ready, like as for toilets, showers, etc. 
 

CARP1

Sealiner
Trophy and Enigma will find some form of excuse not to make it.Probably scared that us "normal" folk will wipe the floor with them....:::S
 
Top