OK guys,
I am heading to Angola in Feb and I will have a little time at home.
I will take my Trini 16 and I will buy a Shimano 110H for casting spoons, plugs ect from shore.
I need to know where is a good place in Pretoria I can get proper plugs and spoons.
The rod can handle up to 11 oz but I think max of 5 oz lure will cast a looong way.
What spoons do you recommend?
Will probably have to invest in a bucktail mould to cast upto 4 oz jigs.
I will be in Angola for 3 months at a time so its critical to take enough gear allong....
I am heading to Angola in Feb and I will have a little time at home.
I will take my Trini 16 and I will buy a Shimano 110H for casting spoons, plugs ect from shore.
I need to know where is a good place in Pretoria I can get proper plugs and spoons.
The rod can handle up to 11 oz but I think max of 5 oz lure will cast a looong way.
What spoons do you recommend?
Will probably have to invest in a bucktail mould to cast upto 4 oz jigs.
I will be in Angola for 3 months at a time so its critical to take enough gear allong....
