LURE FISHING THE SWARTKOPS.

smiley6996

Sealiner
There's always fish in the river the guys who catch don't always post coz you must see what happens when you do post the next day you can't get close to your spot
 

smiley6996

Sealiner
After you left Sunday I got another rat and once the tide came in got a grunt aswell the leerie on the xwalk pic never came out and I was far from Byron when I got the grunt but here's a pic of the rat on bucktail
 

Attachments

  • rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 634

bubbleboy

New member
Looks like the "Floaters" out of a toilet

But considering its the Motherwell Channel, I am sure there are a few other "floaters" around
 

smiley6996

Sealiner
I was in the area as well saw you spin but you did not hear here or see me omc why you still doing the walk and stalk nice ducky thou
 
Top