
still cant get the hull of my boat clean after my last trip. Anyone know if anything is has been done about those burst pipes. Been asking around and noone seems to know. sad sad case of events.



Ja I saw 2 fair size grunter caught yesterday which were kept for the pan.
I sense a case of cholera XDJa I saw 2 fair size grunter caught yesterday which were kept for the pan.
Hey RL. Great on the new specie for you.So took the boat for a run and hooked a new species on lure.was kind of a saprise. Think it was more a teretorial attack than a food attack. Was on a 5inch jirk shad. On release it spat out 6 fully developed babies wich also swam of no prob.
Ahoy XTC@spin - again compliments of the season - bloody mooi leerie, well done
Had a quick session this morning to test the boat - quietish, missing being up north