Will this 'Skipjack' one do ???I'm looking for good pics of the following,
Kawakawa
Atlantic Bonito
Striped Bonito
Skipjack.
I really need these and any help will be greatly appreciated.
The web is a little thin on good pics.
Thanks in advance.
Good close up of Sards anyone????
The dead ones lose their colours.
Help a dude out here.![]()
Sardine's ? What about these two ....
Thank's Mikey.. I hope it resolves itself at some stage.. I'll be back to durban for 8 week's holiday, prob flying over the last week of january... i'm avoiding the unsettled weather this time to get better fishing etc.. etc..Glenn wrote:Sardine's ? What about these two ....
Hey Irish, thanks man.
I'm building lures here and although I was at the biggest Sardine run in history it's hard to remember actual colouration etc but I found some good pics.
I can tell you miss SA and I wish the situation here was better so I could say to you "Pull in Bru" because there was a time when that statement was relevant.
God Bless, Mikey.