Looking for Photos.

tauruck

Sealiner
I'm looking for good pics of the following,

Kawakawa

Atlantic Bonito

Striped Bonito

Skipjack.

I really need these and any help will be greatly appreciated.

The web is a little thin on good pics.

Thanks in advance.
 

Glenn

Sealiner
tauruck wrote:
I'm looking for good pics of the following,

Kawakawa

Atlantic Bonito

Striped Bonito

Skipjack.

I really need these and any help will be greatly appreciated.

The web is a little thin on good pics.

Thanks in advance.
Will this 'Skipjack' one do ???
 

Attachments

  • skptunsnow155b.jpg
    skptunsnow155b.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 156

Glenn

Sealiner
Sardine's ? What about these two ....
 

Attachments

  • 6a00d83451f83a69e200e54f4185998834-800wi.jpg
    6a00d83451f83a69e200e54f4185998834-800wi.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 93

tauruck

Sealiner
Glenn wrote:
Sardine's ? What about these two ....

Hey Irish, thanks man.

I'm building lures here and although I was at the biggest Sardine run in history it's hard to remember actual colouration etc but I found some good pics.

I can tell you miss SA and I wish the situation here was better so I could say to you "Pull in Bru" because there was a time when that statement was relevant.

God Bless, Mikey.
 

Glenn

Sealiner
tauruck wrote:
Glenn wrote:
Sardine's ? What about these two ....

Hey Irish, thanks man.

I'm building lures here and although I was at the biggest Sardine run in history it's hard to remember actual colouration etc but I found some good pics.

I can tell you miss SA and I wish the situation here was better so I could say to you "Pull in Bru" because there was a time when that statement was relevant.

God Bless, Mikey.
Thank's Mikey.. I hope it resolves itself at some stage.. I'll be back to durban for 8 week's holiday, prob flying over the last week of january... i'm avoiding the unsettled weather this time to get better fishing etc.. etc..
 
Plenty red eye sards at the moment. I'll post you a few! should be there in a week or so then you can check them out lekker up close!
 
Top