MICHAEL MALHERBE
New member
Enige reports van Robben Island vandag
Really? How is that possible? Did they catch the whole school the previous 2 days?snnoek at robben are gone...
in summer the snoek dont stay long at robben$*THE BEAST*$ wrote:Really? How is that possible? Did they catch the whole school the previous 2 days?snnoek at robben are gone...
I heard the Snoek are really big in Elands at the moment.....is it true?come to elandsbay. lots of snoek here. boats are ccatching up to the gunnels. going too try a run with the duck tomorrow.
Wat prys die vis op die slip?ja ,about 1 - 2 mile from the elands slip in the direction of lamberts. some guys made 2 trips because they couldn't get more into the boat. Looks like 4kg snoek. not tthththe big cape point snoek, but making it up in numbers
Geniet dit Renier, sit maar die ou suntan lotiontjies aan, ek het Sondag deur die mis my in my mother in gebrand... Hoop julle kry n paar mooi visse !!
Anyone know if the Cape Point snoek is still around?
Hey Pat, if all goes well I might put old Catch in the water on Thursday.......about bloody time.....Catch 22 wrote:Chris, me too! Havent touched one since Sept. Busy selling my craft and going down the same road that you're on.Seems it must,ve been a jol again....If fishing was a drink I can say Ive been clean for 7 months now, and man I need a drink!