lets carry on here..............  

Hammertime

Sealiner
Yup that can be confusing.
We also have old snoek grounds this side of the world.
The old grounds I am talking about are on this side of the bay, the side I live on, toward the point.
 

snotslang

Sealiner
Bingo wrote:
Lyk my maar die plek om te wees is Buffels.

Wa die ou gronde wat die manne van praat ? - Voor Steenbras mond ???
gan jy ook punt toe jan,ek dink sat lyk na n stunning dag sal seker self maar da gan rondkrap,al die ander plekke lyk maar still
 

Bingo

Senior Member
Morning Guys

If anybody knows what the commercials got and where they caught, please keep us posted. Weather looks good all-round for tomorrow. Only smallish window for the Point tomorrow morning.

Bingo al vol spinnerakke...

:fishn  
 

Visvoetjies

New member
Yes please, we have friends visiting from Gauteng and I would love them to catch snoek tomorrow.

We were thinking of going to Yzerfontein or Buffels.  Any suggestions?
 

Georgy

Senior Member
Morning, our Chars Husband is aboard ARGY Commercial. THey got good snoek yesterday around Cape Point and went out there again today. I am sure if you are willing to go around the point you will find the commercials tomorrow.
 

Bingo

Senior Member
Georgy wrote:
Morning, our Chars Husband is aboard ARGY Commercial. THey got good snoek yesterday around Cape Point and went out there again today. I am sure if you are willing to go around the point you will find the commercials tomorrow.

Where about around the Point - Groendam is quite far from Millers with my little boat ?

No news from Robben. I will phone OPBC a bit later.

:fishn
 

Georgy

Senior Member
Bingo, I am sure there will be Snoek in Buffels. The commercials will run to where they can catch 100 per man. Going to Groendam should be ok, back will be fine once you inside the point.
 

mohammedp

New member
Planning on going to buffels if not rocky bank and back on Sunday.

Much like Bngo , I have a little 18ft boat.....reckon it would be ok ?

I believe ther are fish in Buffels this morning
 

Bingo

Senior Member
Yip, quite a few miles past SW reef, not shure about the exact distance.

Brake the bank and invest in a Chartplotter...
 

Hammertime

Sealiner
The weather for tomorrow looks good. We are going to give the deep a miss and go look for some tail.
Am going to leave at about 4:15 to be at the point area as the sun pops up.
Lets hope the fish play ball.
 

snotslang

Sealiner
nou net by n langaan gestop,die vis wat hy opgehad het kom van yzer af en hy se daar is redelik snoek in houtbaai ook
 

snotslang

Sealiner
shoe dis bietjie te ver vir my,dit beteken ek gan nix kan drink vanand nie so dit gani werk nie,dis nou tussen yzer,punt,of houtbaai,is daar enige iemand wat ook gehoor het van die vis in houtbaai??????
 

will101

Senior Member
2 commercials (I think - 2 trailers) out at Hout Bay today - remember the fish isn't actually at Hout Bay - the guys all run to groendam / 2nd wreck for their fish. Snoek has not been close for a while - just checked the last time I got snoek off Sandy Bay was 2nd June and then off Slangkop on the 11th of June!
 

snotslang

Sealiner
was out at buffels today launched late,only got 16 snoek in 4 hours,vis very skelm,loads of baitfish around

jan jou boot lyk baie smart
 
Top