lets carry on here..............  

Fishy Boy

New member
Hi there

Was out at Buffels from 8am to 1 Pm with lots of Commercials everyone caught nothing.

Swells were quiet big and heard a ski boat capsized and a guy drowned.

Good luck for tommorro looks much better.
 

Georgy

Senior Member
hi there. As far as I know it was one of the treknet fisherman that drowned. I went to Kalk Bay to hear what they caught and one of the langaans told me.
 

Bingo

Senior Member
Mooi man ou Snottes, ten minste weet jy nog hoe dit voel om n snoek op n handlyn te vang, ekt al vergeet hoe !!!
 

snotslang

Sealiner
lol dankie ja ekt ook amper al vergeet,mar ai dis darm mar lekker,ek vergeet net vlg keer liewers die aas en onthou die sunscreen:fbash
 

Deosyl

New member
Got our 4 man snoek tally off Steenbras yesterday. Coulda bagged more, but alas. To top it all, we only launched at 9am.
 

Georgy

Senior Member
Morning Green Horn. About 8 Boats were parked outside Fish Hoek Police Station last night. Our chars husband is on a commercial boat, she says they got fish yesterday towards Cape Point and her husband is out that way again today. Probably the best bet is head out to the point and look for the commercials. We got snoek just outside Kalk Bay on Sunday, not dik, but got enough for a braai, smoker and fry.

Good luck!
 

michaelm

New member
Plenty of boats out on Sat in Buffels for snoek. Lank dik, caught the biggest one we have ever seen. Made quota in 40 min. Did you guys get checked by the MCM guys. Nice to see that they out there checking permits. What I would do for that boat with 2 225 on the back.
 

michaelm

New member
I am also wondering the same thing. I will try and find out if anything has been caught. I can only imagine that Sat is gonna be a yellowtail day if this wind drops. I wouldn't mind going for snoek again. Fun... for 40 min.
 

Bingo

Senior Member
Nobody's telling, of die snoek het soos mis voor die son verdwyn ou Snottes. Gaan miskien Saterdag n slag Bingo se pens nat maak...
 

Bingo

Senior Member
Lyk my maar die plek om te wees is Buffels.

Wa die ou gronde wat die manne van praat ? - Voor Steenbras mond ???
 
Top