I need your opinion on these poppers. A simple yes

tauruck

Sealiner
I need your opinion on these poppers. A simple yes or no will do. I value your opinion and you'll save me lots of sweat.
 

Attachments

  • RB4.jpg
    RB4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 397

tauruck

Sealiner
These aren't my own but they are on their way. Donations from my American friends and they've said I should mold them and use.
 

Attachments

  • 101_0138.jpg
    101_0138.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 397

steve m

Sealiner
Nice Mikey those look killer man

The one in the first pic and the top 2 in the second pic look killer for leervis
 

tauruck

Sealiner
When the Post Office strike is over we'll know. The stuff is in the "Chain" somewhere along the line. Only in Africa.
 

sparky

Senior Member
hey tauruck. like big mattt says the workmanship looks superb. as far as shapes go, i love the look of the top 2 yellow ones, classic popper shape. - reckon they would absolutely slay the GT's! keep up the great work.
 

Nepptune

Sealiner
Fantastic work Mikey, they look awesome bud!!! Defintely attract the eyes ( and mouth ) of some nice fat GT's for sure mate!!!

I've not fished much with poppers with such a deep cup face in larger sizes, like the first one, I'll bet those make ALOT of noise!

Love the first two Carrots, they awesome!

Fantastic workmanship Mikey, you are an artist matey....

And those Heru's....... Keep your eyes and ears peeled, they may well be availble to SA Anglers in the near future! ;-) We'll keep you posted!
 
Where you going? Don't you have a GPS?

My faves are the first 2 carrots and the Heru's.
I just believe in bigger eyes, the bigger, the better. But that's my opinion.

Good work there.

Haha. My 2 newbes are carrots too! Making them in pairs now, I find they get lonely otherwise.
 

royboy

Sealiner
Mikey MY BOY!!!!!

Good taste you have bro! Forgive me for not being around. Been outa town so to speak. North of our borders where there is some serious stuff happening.

Was fortunate enough to be an invited guest at CADSAS AGM. These guys don't take fodder. Fish HARD!!!! Play HARD!!!! Some learning required from us guys down South. These okes are not wussies, and when they go hunt fish - they do it PROPERLY!

Those Deep cups look interesting - keen to see how they work. My thoughts, would have to be serious head-down to make them BLOOP on the "pull"! Nepps knows much more about this stuff than I do so I defer to him for the answers.

As said by all, the Heru Poppers and Sticks are AMAZING. There will be some interesing stuff happening in the next few weeks, this together with some top lure/jig manfacturers product coming in as well ("Original" originals) for the guys who will not endorse copies here, we'll we have them in the next few weeks! Priced comparitively to what you could get them online in the US or Asia so time to load up on the real thing.

It's good to be back home!
 

tauruck

Sealiner
royboy wrote:
Mikey MY BOY!!!!!

Good taste you have bro! Forgive me for not being around. Been outa town so to speak. North of our borders where there is some serious stuff happening.

Was fortunate enough to be an invited guest at CADSAS AGM. These guys don't take fodder. Fish HARD!!!! Play HARD!!!! Some learning required from us guys down South. These okes are not wussies, and when they go hunt fish - they do it PROPERLY!

Those Deep cups look interesting - keen to see how they work. My thoughts, would have to be serious head-down to make them BLOOP on the "pull"! Nepps knows much more about this stuff than I do so I defer to him for the answers.

As said by all, the Heru Poppers and Sticks are AMAZING. There will be some interesing stuff happening in the next few weeks, this together with some top lure/jig manfacturers product coming in as well ("Original" originals) for the guys who will not endorse copies here, we'll we have them in the next few weeks! Priced comparitively to what you could get them online in the US or Asia so time to load up on the real thing.

It's good to be back home!
Lekker, good to have you back. I'd love to see the stuff. Thanks for the feedback.
 

royboy

Sealiner
Tyrone, who got fired? Us guys are missing something here...... (well me at least),

As to simple? Nothing wrong with simple. Simple is good. KISS (Keep it Straight & Simple). Nothing better - period. Life Principle,

Mikey has a very good eye. Very good, Better than "very good"!. As far as nice guys go, he's up there at tops. He is my friend,

Mikey?, make magic Brother.

You are the dude!
 
Top