Hiya Guys, Just had to do it! Seeing that I

Trophy

Sealiner
Hiya Guys,

Just had to do it!

Seeing that I am a part of Sealine fishing forum...I had to get a name sake fishing reel.

Not quite...wanted a smaller reel for some lighter fishing, but the Torium 14 & 16 were just so expensive. I could not justify the price for the intention.

This little Daiwa fit the price tag and application.

Aint it sweet!
 

Attachments

  • DSCF8127 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF8127 (Medium).JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 459

marinello599

Senior Member
nice one,just watch that two ears that goes into the winch of your rod,took a few casts with mine and after my session discovered the one ear broke and was still in the winch.took it back to tackle shop,and changed to a 30 rather s/s ears instead of graphite.
 

Trophy

Sealiner
Hiya marinello599,

Going to use this reel on very light tackle.

I am aware of the reel seat and it's suggested that you always use the flat reel clamp when fitting it to a rod.

Thanks for the heads up still...

T
 

Trophy

Sealiner
Hiya Roland,

Scratching while waiting for the nunu's to bite.

I got it mainly for the birthday bash...want to catch a bag full of Blacktail! LoL

Will work well in the bay for spoons, plugs and live baits for the Garrick and Shad.
 

Koper

Senior Member
You gonna love him - must say, I service my 50 today and boy - what a pleasure to service & clean, easy & straight forward.

:fbashStill prefer the other one that sSSSShhhhall not be named!:fbash
 

Trophy

Sealiner
Hiya Guys,

Now I just need to get Enigma to build me a nice slimline 10ft rod to pair the baby with...hint hint!
 

adam5016

Sealiner
I have a sl20sh and a loomis 10ft (only mod was better guides). It cast brilliant and as light as a feather, a joy for gully fishing.

mind you, I've caught some big gully sharks and blue rays with it
 

Attachments

  • image_0001.jpg
    image_0001.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 415

Homie

Sealiner
Ok, let me get this right.

1. Trophy was SELLING a SHIMANO Trini 30
2. Trophy was enquiring bout a DAIWA Saltiga 50
3. Trophy BOUGHT a DAIWA Grandwave 20

Now he talks about scratching at the Birthday Bash.

Looks like someone's learning !!!

LMAO !!!
 

Katonkel Tom

Sealiner
Homie wrote:
Ok, let me get this right.

1. Trophy was SELLING a SHIMANO Trini 30
2. Trophy was enquiring bout a DAIWA Saltiga 50
3. Trophy BOUGHT a DAIWA Grandwave 20

Now he talks about scratching at the Birthday Bash.

Looks like someone's learning !!!

LMAO !!!

Homie, Trophy wants to do some scratching with you at the bash!

 
 

Attachments

  • bxp40928[1].jpg
    bxp40928[1].jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 394

wp34

Sealiner
OMG!! Trophy is turning into a Daiwa Fan!!!! Can we meet at his house at dawn so we can drive out the evil Daiwa spirit! Please bring your own fork and wooden stakes:fbash
 
Top