Hiya Guys, Just had to do it! Seeing that I

Oldschoolfishie

New member
My Cousin is an avid fisherman and owns such a reel with 12kg line on it and a light 8ft rod. Last year he caught an 8.5kg Musselcracker with that set-up. No problem! And it casts very far too with light sinkers of 2grams.

Nice buy man!
 

DannyD

New member
Nice reel indeed Trophy

I have Sealine-X 20SHA......not sure the diffs between the two other than the handle?

Had this reel more than a year now but don't fish as much as I want to;-( ....about 8 times.

Use it on a Simano EXAGE Surf 1224 rod(2-4oz) and it casts like a dream.

Smooth and awsome power for it's size.

Would prefer a 10ft rod thou for gallies, stump etc.

Regards

 
 

Attachments

  • Diawa Sealine-X 20SHA.jpg
    Diawa Sealine-X 20SHA.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 192

misguide

Senior Member
Trophy wrote:
Hiya Roland,

Scratching while waiting for the nunu's to bite.

I got it mainly for the birthday bash...want to catch a bag full of Blacktail! LoL

Will work well in the bay for spoons, plugs and live baits for the Garrick and Shad.

Kumz already has this job description - he is the Black Tail King....LOL

:lol:1
 

KillerWhale

Senior Member
Trophy wrote:
Hiya Roland,

Scratching while waiting for the nunu's to bite.

I got it mainly for the birthday bash...want to catch a bag full of Blacktail! LoL

Will work well in the bay for spoons, plugs and live baits for the Garrick and Shad.
 

Hhhhmmmmmmm...blacktail
 

TOE 007

Sealiner
always nice to have a new 'tool' ha ha

Those reels are PERFECT for cast lures in the surf !!!!!! I had the older one long time ago , before i was a S fan [i will not name drop cause its Sunday ,lol]

Any way have spent days casting on die plaat with Rapalas for KOB with the 20 sealine !!

Enjoy man!
 

Riaandl

Sealiner
Homie wrote:
Ok, let me get this right.

1. Trophy was SELLING a SHIMANO Trini 30
2. Trophy was enquiring bout a DAIWA Saltiga 50
3. Trophy BOUGHT a DAIWA Grandwave 20

Now he talks about scratching at the Birthday Bash.

Looks like someone's learning !!!

LMAO !!!

Well, strager things have happend.

Luckely this one is forthe better.

Brett welcome to the Daiwa world

::S::S::S
 
Top