Hi to all members of SEALINE:   I do no

Must-Byte

Senior Member
For now its gotta be a bronzie! Hooked one 2 years back in the sardine run and it sorted me out 6 love. Hopefully the sardines will arrive this year and my finances will be such that I can have another go at them
 

tuna

Sealiner
Sterkte hoop jy kry sommer n meneer Bronzie, andersins moet jy mar n draai kom maak in die Suid-Kaap
 

habib

Sealiner
wow craig. u have some amazing catches to your name. you a walking fishing encyclopedia and i must say ...i really enjoy reading and learning from your posts.

talking fresh water....do u perhaps know my club mates?...teus bezuidenhoud....mike cardy....barry blunt....kevin naidoo....bez bezuidenhoud...etc??
 

Enigma

Moderator
Teus and I were at a World Champs together

My son fishes with Hayden and Claire Blunt in the National under 13 sides 2008/09 so I've spent a lot of time fishing with Barry

Bez and I have had some great contests in the past 15 years in Inter Provincials and Nationals.

I'm fishing against quite a few of the guys week after next at the Nationals - Small world isn't it my friend.

Those are some serious anglers and don't under estimate Bez and Ben Barnard's sea fishing skills, you can learn a lot there
 

Enigma

Moderator
Is Sachin Roopan also a member of your club.  That's one cool hand and dedicated angler. Really enjoy hos company alongside the water even though he get totally into a zone and ignores the world around him
 

habib

Sealiner
true that. ben is a master in the sea

hayden started in our club when he didnt even know how to cast. he really has come a long way that lytie

i fished club champs and the winter games a few times at klippies....zaaihoek and chelmsford. i won my zone a few times. im after that 40pounder sooo badly

teus and gang are all very good mates with me as we all stay close to each other and we all fish the same club but i dont really talk alot about it on sealine. i almost started match fishing with teus but got too busy to start it

maybe we probably met?
 

habib

Sealiner
Enigma wrote:
Is Sachin Roopan also a member of your club.  That's one cool hand and dedicated angler. Really enjoy hos company alongside the water even though he get totally into a zone and ignores the world around him

sachin and i are good mates. now that bloke can cast. all the guys i have mentioned stay close to each other and all are from pmb
 

habib

Sealiner
will make a plan soon. trying to get my 5 year old involved but buisness is hectic at the moment and finding time to fish is very difficult.

sorry for the hijack guys
 

A_M

Banned
striped catshark! cuaght one before about 1.5 meters kept busy for 20minutes and leader knot broke. i will catch this fish oneday again!
 

WalkersKiller

Senior Member
Raggie of 120kgs on a grinder
Tiger Shark of 50kgs on a grinder
10kg Kob
A Garrick (Even a 20cm fish! I just want one)
Caught my first springer in december of 1.7kgs which was one of my dream fish before that so hopefully this year i xcan get a few more of my dreams!
 

aquadementia

Sealiner
WalkersKiller wrote:
Raggie of 120kgs on a grinder
Tiger Shark of 50kgs on a grinder
10kg Kob
A Garrick (Even a 20cm fish! I just want one)
Caught my first springer in december of 1.7kgs which was one of my dream fish before that so hopefully this year i xcan get a few more of my dreams!

You gonna have to get yourself a Spheros 14000 minimum. Good luck with the mission :)
 

AD97

Senior Member
WalkersKiller wrote:
Raggie of 120kgs on a grinder
Tiger Shark of 50kgs on a grinder
10kg Kob
A Garrick (Even a 20cm fish! I just want one)
Caught my first springer in december of 1.7kgs which was one of my dream fish before that so hopefully this year i xcan get a few more of my dreams!

July is coming up bru, if my dad lets me take the boat we will do some lekker fishing on the Kariega and Bushmans. And hopefully the Fish River. Sorry for the hijack.
 

WalkersKiller

Senior Member
aquadementia wrote:
WalkersKiller wrote:
Raggie of 120kgs on a grinder
Tiger Shark of 50kgs on a grinder
10kg Kob
A Garrick (Even a 20cm fish! I just want one)
Caught my first springer in december of 1.7kgs which was one of my dream fish before that so hopefully this year i xcan get a few more of my dreams!

You gonna have to get yourself a Spheros 14000 minimum. Good luck with the mission :)
Haha thanks Chris I think I will have to, but im going to test a few things out on my opus 6000 with braid backing to get some more line on it and if that fails I will upgrade!
 

WalkersKiller

Senior Member
AD97 wrote:
WalkersKiller wrote:
Raggie of 120kgs on a grinder
Tiger Shark of 50kgs on a grinder
10kg Kob
A Garrick (Even a 20cm fish! I just want one)
Caught my first springer in december of 1.7kgs which was one of my dream fish before that so hopefully this year i xcan get a few more of my dreams!

July is coming up bru, if my dad lets me take the boat we will do some lekker fishing on the Kariega and Bushmans. And hopefully the Fish River. Sorry for the hijack.
I know bru I cant wait hey! If you can get the boat that would be awesome, we will catch some lekker fish I guarantee you! Hopefully we will both get a few sizer kob, leeries and maybe some cracker! And of course see what non-eds are around!
 

Big Mic

Senior Member
*Bronzie Bigger than 150kgs

*Raggie bigger than 150kgs

*Sharpnose.......ja

*Thresher any size

*Kob bigger than 20kgs

*Black pylie bigger than 150kgs (ouch)

*Giant guitar fish

*Zambie

*Blacktip

 
 
Top