Hi to all members of SEALINE:   I do no

spirits

Senior Member
Hi to all members of SEALINE:

 

I do not know if this was posted before but I would like to know what would be your ultimate dream fish/shark to catch.

 

My dream fish would be a 25 kg cracker and a 200 kg + bronzie.

 

What would your dream fish be.
 

kirk

Senior Member
a yellowfin, love sashimi and sushi.

tarpon on fly for the fun

Roosterfish Jhose' wayebe style (spelling), the spanish fly

Bone fish on fly.

a Peacock bass (Amazon)

All other fish
 

AD97

Senior Member
A HUGE Great White if it were legal. Other than that a huge Blackfin and Zambi. As for eds a 50kg GT and a 60kg Kob.
 

adam5016

Sealiner
A huge cracker.

and after watching river monsters the other night, a goonch catfish. its must be fun catching a non-shark specie that eats people, especially in a river

got this pic of some website
 

Attachments

  • Goonch.JPG
    Goonch.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 291

Abaddon

Sealiner
As for a fish I must rate the Goliath Tigerfish right up there on my wish list!
Shark.. go-go project Zambi! Gotta get me one of em and SOOON!!^^..
 

Enigma

Moderator
125kg Sandie

100kg Nile Perch

100kg Duckbill

200kg Zambie

40kg Catfish

And in that order.  I'm lucky and proud enough to say i have caught the other 5 trophies I had wished for

 
 

Enigma

Moderator
First and Formost Ambition was National Colours in Angling = Was capped twice in 2 disciplines

For Eds and Ineds- Saltwater

150kg Bronzie = 186kg

120kg Blackfin = 120kg Blackfin

50kg Yellowfin = 83kg

200kg Raggie = 204kg, 212kg, 214kg and 220kg

30kg Kob = 33kg and 36kg from Witsands

1000kg of Carp in 72hour competition (pairs) = 1194.8kg in 63 hours

Now targeting 1500kg

No ambition to chase records in Saltwater, just want to catch the best I can and the biggest I can while I still can.

Freshwater

20kg Carp = 24.2kg

4kg Bass = 4.1kg

30kg Barbel = 37kg now 40kg target

For a long time I chased freshwater records and still hold 17 records
 

tuna

Sealiner
Enigma, daai is n paar meneer rekords wat jy daar het, mag jy daai lorrievrag vol karpe binnekort vang
 
Top