Pixel_Ninja
Sealiner
Hey Rob,
I'm happy with the launch time. Where would we be launching from? the beach? havnt done a beach launch yet :/ haha... If it looks too rough then I may find myself launching from the yacht club
(unless that is where you are already talking about) .
I am going to get my PFD today, are the ones from sportsmans warehouse okay? Also what hook size do you use out there? 3/0 && 4/0?
Just want to be 100% sorted when I hit the sea for the first time! Super Amped!! :kaykak:kaykak:kaykak

I'm happy with the launch time. Where would we be launching from? the beach? havnt done a beach launch yet :/ haha... If it looks too rough then I may find myself launching from the yacht club
(unless that is where you are already talking about) .I am going to get my PFD today, are the ones from sportsmans warehouse okay? Also what hook size do you use out there? 3/0 && 4/0?
Just want to be 100% sorted when I hit the sea for the first time! Super Amped!! :kaykak:kaykak:kaykak

