Hi chaps I am wanting to start a thread for East

collins

New member
ok, no problem i am going with a buddu of mine, would of been nice to meet up with you, goodluck on sunday if you go out thought, maybe next time.

Thanks

Troy
 

collins

New member
pumped mud prawn and drifted without sinker just swivel and circle hook, from red pepper all the way back to slipway then all the way up to estuary, only small nibbles nothing exiting, maybe i am doing something wrong! not sure, but i will keep on trying, i did get one 2 weeks ago drifting by red pepper though.
 

Pixel_Ninja

Sealiner
Maybe it was just one of those days then. Will def go out for a paddle this holiday will let you know then we can tag a serious amount of fish :)
 

collins

New member
not sure what the rivers look like after the rain, bbut i will be trying one of the rivers our on the east coast, maybe gleneden river (normally blind) or kwelera haven't decided yet anyone else keen ???:kaykak
 

Pixel_Ninja

Sealiner
collins wrote:
not sure what the rivers look like after the rain, bbut i will be trying one of the rivers our on the east coast, maybe gleneden river (normally blind) or kwelera haven't decided yet anyone else keen ???:kaykak

Hi Troy, weather's looking good, I think I'll join you. Worried about all the rain tho, generally the estuary fishing isnt that great after these heavy showers. But I would like to try a new river that I havnt fished, so worst case scenario we can scout the rivers underwater structures. Keen for either of those rivers.

JP 0799958400
 

collins

New member
Ok, have saved your number, will let you know, not sure which to try yet, will have a look at both and see, apparently glen Eden is open but not much water this morning as its low tide but was full at high tide last night, will probably go early in the morning on Sunday. Let me know what u think
 

robert.venter

Senior Member
Maybe good old Gonubs, if the west clears the water up, maybe we can get some leeries and then some bottom fishing.

Will have to see what the weatherman brings
 

Hylton

New member
i am interested. I was going to drop an sarky comment about people being on holiday and others having to work. My Bad!

So what time, launching from where?
But for me, I think I am in!

:kaykak
 

Hylton

New member
Hopefully that east wind that is predicted only comes on a little later. And the swell direction should make for a nice flat morning before the wind change.

So long since i have been out.
 
Top