@ Cougar - I fish the buzzer on a dropper on my leader as well as a dry fly... I do not use the technique of tying the dropper onto the hook as I have lost 2 big fish due to the hooks straightening and burning off the knot and the hook snapping... When i fish with a buzzer, atomic worm, nymph or worm I normally fish them on a dropper either in front or behind the dry fly, found it to be very successful when the fish are not feeding freely! I will post a pic of the RAB now, it is a dry fly and a very good 1!
@ FigJam - thanks bru!
@ Chris Shelton - Thanks a lot, Millstream and Dullstroom are wonderful places, you would be surprised at how much Dullstroom has been developed now though! Dont fish Solitary Reaper often, havent actually fished it for a few years, havent landed a fish there but i hooked a decent trout and he got off... My old man fished Solitary all the time and he pulled some monsters out of there! They are really 'well trained' fish like you said can be very difficult to catch, my old man used to get the bigger fish there on small nymphs
@ 4kolfish - Thanks a lot and yes the Solitary Reaper is a trophy dam!