Hello guys..here are the things i will be talking

Katot

Sealiner
Mmmm so al die vis swem oor die breek. Interresant, hier dag ek nog altyd jy vang vis in die skuim

xfish man

hello there guys sorry about my last topic..alot of guys got confused there::Sbut here is my brand new topic...for every fisherman too understand the easy way...let us start with the basics: the longer the rod the longer ur cast and the thinner ur line the longer ur cast and the heavier ur sinker the longer ur cast and the better u tune and set up ur reel the longer ur cast...and the better u load ur rod the longer ur cast and the better u excalarate ur cast the longer ur cast and the more power u use when casting the longer ur cast and the lighter ur reel the longer ur cast and the shorter u make ur leader or sinker trace the longer ur cast and the better u arc ur cast the longer ur cast.

Just type decent full words and use paragraphs, makes it easier for us non casters to read & understand, no sms & mxit abbreviations!

Admin "K"

boepens

Sealiner
Julle manne is lelik hoor die ou try mense wat nie wys is hulp om n vissie te vang gee die ou n kans

Ekt n vraagie. As jy wade en daai oulike wader vol water raak en n white kom verby wat maak jy ?

Kenty

Sealiner
:::S...Listen leerfish man...Dont worry about all the negative comments...Come and join us on 365 Trendy Fishing FB page and I PROMISE you !!!...there the okes value good solid input!!!....It will be appreciated...SERIAS!!!!

Shame on you DV, the guys hasn't even received a warm Sealine greeting, and you're poaching him already!

Admin"K"

xfish man

now let us start with the cast: stand up straight with ur feet close together take note this is only for right handed fisherman. now move ur right foot behind ur left foot and hold ur rod straight horizontal inline with ur body straight infront of u.now release ur reel clutch and hold ur reel spool with ur left palm and thumb and hold ur rod with ur right upper right hand ubove ur reel. press hard too lock ur cast. now slowly load up ur rod by moving ur rod very slowly backwards too the righthand side just as ur rod swings slowly back release a litle bit of line let ur sinker slide down 2feet in lenth..now lift up ur arms and rod up high over ur head and tilt ur back tip of ur rod in a angle so that ur sinker just touches the ground now excalarate fast forward in a smooth long arc loading ur cast smoothly up. please remember once u cast u must cast and move ur rod smoothly with ur sinker in the air and please always keep ur eyes on ur sinker .now just as ur rod almost goes over ur head now fast and smoothly release ur reel spool by just lifting up ur thumb sligjtly not too much and once ur sinker travels in the air keep ur thumb there pressing just a litle bit so u feather ur spool and reel lightly all the way through the cast. once ur sinker starts too hit the water press hard and aply braking power with ur thumb too stop ur spool ..guys i hope this helps but please contact me for much more better understanding and much more depth ....!!!

Kenty

Sealiner
Darth Vader wrote:
:::S...Listen leerfish man...Dont worry about all the negative comments...Come and join us on 365 Trendy Fishing FB page and I PROMISE you !!!...there the okes value good solid input!!!....It will be appreciated...SERIAS!!!!

Shame on you DV, the guys hasn't even received a warm Sealine greeting, and you're poaching him already!

Admin"K"
:?..Sorry Boss!!!...Ek sal myself inhou!!!...:spite;)

Kenty

Sealiner
leerfish man wrote:
hello there guys sorry about my last topic..alot of guys got confused there::Sbut here is my brand new topic...for every fisherman too undetstand the easy way...let us start with the basics: the longer the rod the longer ur cast and the thinner ur line the longer ur cast and the heavier ur sinker the longer ur cast and the better u tune and set up ur reel the longer ur cast...and the better u load ur rod the longer ur cast and the better u excalarate ur cast the longer ur cast and the more power u use when casting the longer ur cast and the loghter ur reel the longer ur cast and the shorter u make ur leader or sinker trace the longer ur cast and the better u arc ur cast the longer ur cast.

Just type decent full words and use paragraphs, makes it easier for us non casters to read & understand, no sms & mxit abbreviations!

Admin "K"
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::clow:rasta

Kenty

Sealiner
:fswim..Hey Leerfish man...you sure you have not taken all this casting info from Duifies threads on SL?????...If so hy gaan jou bliksem!!!...Die ou can cast!!!!...NE!!!

xfish man

please keep in mind too always slowly warm up ur cast once ur ready u can cast.always remember too practice 3-5hours a day too gain a lot of confadince...remember the more u guys practice the better and longer u will cast.once u are use too the whole setup and cast ect. u can practice daily too gain alot of good practice....here is a basic start and setup: 0.45mm dia line for a 6ounce sinker please take note this is with out a shock leader line only. and this is for a full spool only...and always snell up ur sinker line..too last good distance.

xfish man

guys i will ask my friends too take a nice casting video of me busy casting on the beach...then u all can see that i am not joking about surf casting 100+metets far over the breakers using 0.45mm line snelled up too 6ounce sinker..with out getting nasty backlash what so ever.u will then see the real deal...!

xfish man

guys i will ask my friends too take a nice casting video of me busy casting on the beach...then u all can see that i am not joking about surf casting 100+metets far over the breakers using 0.45mm line snelled up too 6ounce sinker..with out getting nasty backlash what so ever.u will then see the real deal...!

We know you by now, really no need to post your pic everytime, your wasting server space.

Admin "K"

leerfish man wrote:

You going to get the video camera at 23:00 tonight??

Psy

Sealiner
leerfish man wrote:
now let us start with the cast: stand up straight with ur feet close together take note this is only for right handed fisherman. now move ur right foot behind ur left foot and hold ur rod straight horizontal inline with ur body straight infront of u.now release ur reel clutch and hold ur reel spool with ur left palm and thumb and hold ur rod with ur right upper right hand ubove ur reel. press hard too lock ur cast. now slowly load up ur rod by moving ur rod very slowly backwards too the righthand side just as ur rod swings slowly back release a litle bit of line let ur sinker slide down 2feet in lenth..now lift up ur arms and rod up high over ur head and tilt ur back tip of ur rod in a angle so that ur sinker just touches the ground now excalarate fast forward in a smooth long arc loading ur cast smoothly up. please remember once u cast u must cast and move ur rod smoothly with ur sinker in the air and please always keep ur eyes on ur sinker .now just as ur rod almost goes over ur head now fast and smoothly release ur reel spool by just lifting up ur thumb sligjtly not too much and once ur sinker travels in the air keep ur thumb there pressing just a litle bit so u feather ur spool and reel lightly all the way through the cast. once ur sinker starts too hit the water press hard and aply braking power with ur thumb too stop ur spool ..guys i hope this helps but please contact me for much more better understanding and much more depth ....!!!

:welcomesea:

Leerfish man....jirre..... thats once moerse long sentence!!

Yoh!

Kenty

Sealiner
Psy wrote:
leerfish man wrote:

:welcomesea:

Leerfish man....jirre..... thats once moerse long sentence!!

Yoh!
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst::clow::rofl:

xfish man

guys i will upload a nice video of me surf casting during the day...so all of you can see clearly what i am doing...video will be cuming soon..:fishn

robyosh

Sealiner
Okey okey enough sniffs and giggles just tell us who your impersonating please, this is awesome entertainment

:shark