Hello guys..here are the things i will be talking

xfish man

Hello guys..here are the things i will be talking about and focusing on: surf casting..smooth casting...power casting...extreme casting...how too load up a surf rod...how too tune up a surf multiplyer reel...guys please feel free too contact me and i will be happy too help u where ever i can....:welcomesea:

MASTERBAIT

Andre are you serious.You are the same guy the metro police klaped dik for fishing off the bridge at sandvlei about a year ago.Buddy if i was you,i would forget about giving casting lessons.I still think this is some kind of joke.

FeedingFrenzy

Hahahahahahahaha! Lag my gat af!  I smaak your wader stukkend ek se!

"I will be talking at 23:00"  and I'm sure the voices in your head will agree with you.

xfish man

Hello there guys here are the perfect rod and reel match up: rod match up: 14foot surf casting rod.graphite composite.high performance 30T graphite composite.medium heavy action.cast weight: 4oz-5oz-6oz.tip weight:4oz-5oz-6oz.short butt section. Reel match up: surf casting multiplyer reel.graphite composite full frame body.alluminium spool light weight.gear ratio:6.0:1.line capacity:25lbs/390yards.line capacity:30lbs/330yards.cast weight:4oz-5oz-6oz.22Kg drag sustem. 100% free spool sustem.No variable brake sustem added.No centrafugal brake sustem added.No magnetic brake sustem added. Please take note that this is only for this type of reels and rods. Im sorry guys if i cant talk now because i am on the sea now.but tonight i will be talking about surf casting at 23:00.

Joker

Just what I need. Been waiting for this kinda post. I'm tired of wading 100m just too get a 110m cast. :) :)

xfish man

Set up rod.set up reel onto rod.checking correct ballance of rod lift up rod from the ground letting the butt section lift off the ground.if the rod starts bending slow it means the correct ballance of rod is right. If the rod bends fast or too fast it means the rod is out of ballance. Why is the rod out of ballance because it means that the reel is far too heavy for the rod.if the rod is out of ballance the whole castinisg will be out of ballance. This is why it is very important that the rod is correctly ballanced up. Once the rod is correctly ballance it is now time too spool up with line. Spool up the reel with the correct thickness of line. If the line is too thick u wont cast far.why wont u cast far because the line is too thick because the line is too heavy.this is why u must spool up the reel with the correct thin dia line why use thin line because thin line cast much more further than thick dia line.because the thin dia line is much more lighter.spool up the reel completely full why spool up full because the more line u got spooled up the heavier the spool becomes.because with a heavy spool the spool spins much more faster than a much less o

xfish man

One or spool. That means u will cast much more further. With a full spool than with a much less one.that means u will cast much more further with a heavier spool than with a much lighter one. Once this is correct and the rod and reel and line is all balanced together it means that now u can set up ur sinker. Guys i will be talking into more depth tmrw...!

leerfish man wrote:
One or spool. That means u will cast much more further. With a full spool than with a much less one.that means u will cast much more further with a heavier spool than with a much lighter one. Once this is correct and the rod and reel and line is all balanced together it means that now u can set up ur sinker. Guys i will be talking into more depth tmrw...!

No comment. Jinne...

Psy

Sealiner
lyks vir my dit ga lank vat om die lyn in die water te kom....

Bergie..kom ons ga maak n gooi tussen tyd??