If you want to learn how to cast with a multiplier real, try to find a policansky to borrow, nothing casts easier than that thing and once you've first got the hang of things you can start casting with a real multiplier(Daiwa).
Yup, just as well!Anchorman wrote:Just as well I ain't a moderator anymore.....I would edit out that D***A swearword!If you want to learn how to cast with a multiplier real, try to find a policansky to borrow, nothing casts easier than that thing and once you've first got the hang of things you can start casting with a real multiplier(Daiwa).

Here you go...Ooi... Post the pic of a sinker stuck in the head already ... Thats y i clicked on this thread...:rasta
Makes me feel silly learning with a 49A, I did it though.If you want to learn how to cast with a multiplier real, try to find a policansky to borrow, nothing casts easier than that thing and once you've first got the hang of things you can start casting with a real multiplier(Daiwa).

Now I'm using a Penn 66 for heavy tackle, a lot easier to throw.
:cong: This is the kind of thing I was warned about by my dad as young lad on fishing expeditions when i did silly thing. I always listened to the old man's fishing advise & touch wood This has not yet happened to me - had some close calls though..
Renier, you're a bad oke.:cong: This is the kind of thing I was warned about by my dad as young lad on fishing expeditions when i did silly thing. I always listened to the old man's fishing advise & touch wood This has not yet happened to me - had some close calls though..
Glad it hit you in the head rather than the eye (can you imagine fixing an overwind with only 1 eye) Maby now you would have some wise words for a young fisherman one day... now if you would excuse me I am gonna have me a nice belly laugh as i take another look at that pic...![]()
That's like getting a ricochet from a 9mm. I feel for the guy. Would you suggest wearing shades? My problem with the baitcaster I had was that I melted the line with my thumb. Then you sit on the beach pulling off 6m. next 6m. Eventually I learned to wet my hand, the reel, everything, Lol.