As some of you may already know, I'm building a fishing ski for production. This design is nothing like any of the other makes already out there. This is a new take on the original paddle powered fishing platform. My design background is not in watercraft although I have done and fitted some serious mods to jetskis more for racing than anything else. My idea is to produce a limited number of examples every month at an affordable price. The only input I'll ever get on what's right or wrong at this stage comes from all of you. I want to know what you want from a fishing ski?. Cover all the aspects from loading the craft, comfort, storage to stability and anything else that comes to mind. You don't have to knock or praise your current choice. This is not what this is about. If I can build a ski that satisfies a select few guys I'll consider it Mission Accomplished. I have no intention of becoming a a huge retailer with branches in every major shopping centre. This is more a custom application that will retain the highest build quality and keep my hands busy because work is my passion.

