Good morning
I have the following Rods 4 sale:
1)Shimano Technium 9'. Casting weight 28-84g. In very good condition. @ R1250.00
2)SeaGrand DC OVAL 10'6". Casting weight 21-112g. Custom Build by Craig Neil. Very good condition. @ R1850.00
3)SeaGrand DC OVAL 12'. Casting weight 84-140g. Custom...
Hi
I'm selling my Sustains. Im looking to get bigger reels.
Prices includes the braid thats on the reels...
2500FG @ R1750
5000FG @ R2500
PM me if interested.I'm in Port Elizabeth
Hi guys.
Im selling some of om tackle because of my back operation i had last year and im not fit for swimbaits and casting 10oz sinkers.
The following rigs i used on 5 trips to Transkei. I really looked after my rig but picked up a scratch or 2.
Shimano Tyrnos II LRS brand new. 600m 100lb...
Hi all.
Please can you give opinion on what line/braid would you prefer for your reels. This coming week i want respool my Sustain 4000 &5000 with Nano or fire line. I have been using fire and are very happy with it, but also been hearing good and bad stories about Nanofil.
Our next trip is in...
Hi all
On saterday we went casting and my rod broke on the connecion.The fishing shop owner told me im not casting the right way!
Im casting of the ground with my shad rod,no leader only .40mm line with a 4 oz sinker.The rod cost me R1450 2 year ago.whats the correct way to cast?
Please need...
Hi all
Where is iet still safe to go fishing with the girl?Maybe there is some Sealine members that want to join?
Al wat ek wil doen is bietjie die groot nunus gaan try uit trek.ek kom van GP en enige raad sal wardeur word.
Hi almal
:( Hulle het vandag al my katrole gesteel.My hart is gebreuk!
Dis wat gesteel is:
Torium 30
Saltist 50
Sealine 30
Corado E700
Penn vir Drop Shot
As iemand iets hoor of my goed sien,ASB laat weet my.
Hi all
What is the best hooks to use for sliding?
Pricing got MAD on the 10/0 hooks and then is for small QTY of 4 & 5.Can we buy them in bulk.
I like to fish with Gamaktsu.10/0 hooks cost R75.00 and then you only get QTY 4!
What do you gays think?
Hi all
I want 2 upgrade my tackle for the big ones.How much braid and mono can i fit on the trinidad 40 and 50?
What is a good price 2 pay for these nice reels and what HMG rods will fit these reels or must i give gremlins a call?
Thanks
Lappies