Urgent sale. Sustain 5000XG & Technium 9'

HMGLAPPIES

New member
Hi gents

Ruan bought this nice setup,but his girlfriend didn't approve at all.

R3000.00 not neg...

Ruan 074 437 2305
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20190426-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20190426-WA0005.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 249
OUCH! That's a good price on premium spinning gear..sorry bud..Pity I am all geared up or else I'd be on it. Wow..u'r girl know you can catch fish with that? Seen the price of fillets in the store lately LOL?
 

Magnum001

New member
Hi HMGLAPPIES

I'd like this - I've texted Ruan directly so hopefully we'll complete transaction tomorrow morning. Please don't tell my wife.....


BTW apologies for no intro.....needless to say i'm a long time lurker…

Many thanks
 

Magnum001

New member
Hi HMGLappies

Please help me here - this Ruan denies there is anything for sale? So do you know what is going on?

Many thanks
 

Ngwena

Member
Magnum001,

I also had communication with Ruan and it seems like a friend is playing a joke/trick on him.

Not to sure if this is the correct place/forum to do so but having said that I have personally had less than honorable dealings with a moderator on this forum so maybe it is acceptable.

Good luck,
 

Magnum001

New member
Hi Ngwena

No courtesy of an explanation yet. If it's a joke I must have had a "sense of humour failure" as i'm not laughing so far.

We'll see what happens before making a final opinion.....
 

HMGLAPPIES

New member
Hi guys

Ruan is a good mate of mine. He is not selling. We wanted to learn him a lesson. Never drop your mates if the fish is on the bite.

Cheers
 

Magnum001

New member
Thanks for the explanation

I don't want to "blot" my early record here, so will keep it safe...…. it's not the right forum (perhaps should have done it amongst just your mates) and actually that not funny for those that we interested.

You'll just have to give me first option if Ruan does sell.....:cool:
 
Top