Hi Please do anybody know where the sardines are?:doh
H HMGLAPPIES New member Jun 7, 2011 #2 Ons is oppad Transkei toe.Ons ry Vrydag en wil maar net weet ons enige extra geluk gaan he met die sardines.
Ons is oppad Transkei toe.Ons ry Vrydag en wil maar net weet ons enige extra geluk gaan he met die sardines.
D DieterW Senior Member Jun 7, 2011 #3 Aisle 3 at your local Pick n Pay. The Small red tin. DieterW runs and hides.................
N Nick10 New member Jun 7, 2011 #5 Hi there I checked with the guys yesterday and the reports are, that they are about 200km (as the crow flies) before KZN so hopefully with this big cold front we will be getting some action pretty soon. I have a feeling you mite be lucky at the Transkie! Good luck
Hi there I checked with the guys yesterday and the reports are, that they are about 200km (as the crow flies) before KZN so hopefully with this big cold front we will be getting some action pretty soon. I have a feeling you mite be lucky at the Transkie! Good luck
H HMGLAPPIES New member Jun 9, 2011 #6 LOL Dieter dankie vir die info! Thanks Nick10.hope luck is on our side and get the sardine run in time
LOL Dieter dankie vir die info! Thanks Nick10.hope luck is on our side and get the sardine run in time
G Guest Guest Jun 9, 2011 #7 Mazeppa Bay has seen plenty shark and Dophin activity. Where are you going too, in the Transkei?