Speedmaster
Senior Member
What do you guys think about a free service to let everybody know where the fish is and where everybody is going to be.
I am thinking of something like a email address that anybody can send in "tips" of where the fish is or who will be going out where.
The whole idea is to take the information received and mail it to all the subscribers (FREE). Then a single person or group can decide where they want to go.
I am not talking about creating a kayaking club. This would be pure friendly.
I am just spit balling here.
Any input would be appreciated
I am thinking of something like a email address that anybody can send in "tips" of where the fish is or who will be going out where.
The whole idea is to take the information received and mail it to all the subscribers (FREE). Then a single person or group can decide where they want to go.
I am not talking about creating a kayaking club. This would be pure friendly.
I am just spit balling here.
Any input would be appreciated
:kaykak