Wheelchair Fishing

Serra Moz

Sealiner
Japie21 wrote:
Please ignore this one it is a duplicate can the admin please delete this one.

You must try and get hold of the people that host Buddy Care in Durban, last year I went with friends of mine to the Naval Base, they had a special fishing day for people that's wheelchair bound..... was great fun!

http://www.ampies.co.za/wgallerydisplay.php?album_id=14779
 

Serra Moz

Sealiner
Here's another link to the Navy one they had, I will post some pics of the event, once I am home.... I will have to search for them.

http://www.navy.mil.za/archive/1008/100805_buddy_care/article.htm
 

thika

Sealiner
How about Veggies pier, the pier southside of Uvongo lagoon, Margate pier (open?), or anywhere you can access a jetty at one of the southcoast 'lagoons"?

There are also places where you can get close to the beach with a car, like under the bridge at the Umzimkulu mouth at the Sandspit or just round the corner south of St. Mikes. You can also get right to the beach at the Port Edward launch site. People can carry you to the water or pull you in reverse on your wheelchair.

What about off the side of any of the many boat slipways when not too busy?

Also ask Echo7 on this forum

 

 

 
 
Top