What you think

Mouldz

Sealiner
I am bored at work so I thought about this chokka presentation.Take suitable hook,make a slice in the foam and put a toothpick through the eye ,put another through the back part so as to keep the line in the groove
 

Attachments

  • Image427.jpg
    Image427.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 350

Mouldz

Sealiner
Now thread chikka on as in pic,I like to do this before i attach the hook trace to my line,Move the toothpicks so you can pierce the chokka holding it in place
 

Attachments

  • Image428.jpg
    Image428.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 352

Mouldz

Sealiner
Now bind the chokka around the toothpicks and cut them off flush with chokka ,I have used paper for obviuse reasons
 

Attachments

  • Image429.jpg
    Image429.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 353

Bevid

Sealiner
MOULDIE wrote:
Now thread chikka on as in pic,I like to do this before i attach the hook trace to my line,Move the toothpicks so you can pierce the chokka holding it in place
That chokka looks paper thin.LOL
 

Bevid

Sealiner
MOULDIE wrote:
Flatstick wrote:
MOULDIE wrote:
Now thread chikka on as in pic,I like to do this before i attach the hook trace to my line,Move the toothpicks so you can pierce the chokka holding it in place
That chokka looks paper thin.LOL

Janee very special chokka,only available at leading book stores
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:I do mine pretty much the same bud. Only difference is I take another long strip and hammer it good. Twist it around the piece I have on the float.
 

mark norval

Sealiner
I just made some traces, looks the same and I apply my chokka as described. Like flatstick said, add blob on afterwards. Well done mouldie:fbash
 
Top