[url=http://www.wolfinflatables.co.za]http://www.w

Dorado75

Sealiner
the ark's are a lot cheaper! I got my 3.5m ark 2 weeks ago and paid R7600! Brand new out of the box straight from the factory!!
 

tauruck

Sealiner
[color=#006600]thekingfisher[/color] wrote:
too expensive. plus you gonna need some strong arms
I thought this was a "FISHING SKI" forum. The craft in question looks like it just needs a Yammie outboard> Why don't the guys stay on the subject. Next thing you know we'll have okes trying to sell us ski boats sans motors but including a free set of paddles, terms and conditions aside. Where are our moderators?
 

surfaMIKE

Senior Member
[color=#006600]tauruck[/color] wrote:
I thought this was a "FISHING SKI" forum. The craft in question looks like it just needs a Yammie outboard> Why don't the guys stay on the subject. Next thing you know we'll have okes trying to sell us ski boats sans motors but including a free set of paddles, terms and conditions aside. Where are our moderators?
Woah.... relax ....You can still use your arms to paddle it. The fishing ski thread is for paddle powered craft in my eyes
 
Top