two weeks ago, another iron ore comp was held.

Kollonel

Member
skarrel kind wrote:
Can't we all just get along....:?

I don't think it's a question of not getting along it's more like some of us are very passionate about fishing and would like to do it for years to come and leave a leave a healthy fish stock for our kids etc.

Ek skroom nie om mense aan te vat by die water nie maar party dae voel dit asof jy eerder die persoon/e met 'n plank moet slaan en vra wat de joos maak jy!! Jy kan nie mosselswurm maak met 'n rodholder uithaal nie of jy kan nie 'n 5L water kan vol rooi aas sny nie of is dit rerig nodig om elke dag wat ek jou sien by die water jou 2 seekatte uit te haal vir die pot?? Dit link stupid ja die wet is 2 per dag maar as jy dit elke dag doen en dan nog bonop vir jou vrinne weg gee dan is daar een van die dae geen breeding stock nie en dan!!

Of hoekom soveel undersize kollies of gallies!!

Dit maak mens rerig moedeloos as mense so mors want jy weet in die lang termyn word kwotas gesny maar die meerderheid hou daar by maar dir is die handtjie vol wat alles vir die res van ons opvoeter :?
 

gotaway

Sealiner
ana wrote: [/b]Oh and one more thing to all the guys who attacked me including admin I may only be new to sealine however thier is a respectable manner in which to address a problem being new it comes as a great shock that guys who has thousand of post lack the intelligence to approach a situation in a civil way thus avoiding unnesacasry heartache caused by words spoken. We might be fishermen/women but I'm sur their is a level of respect that goes with that maybe you should learn to practice it then newbies like myself will feel welcome.[/quote]
SPELLING ERRORS !!! Intelligent ????

thier - there

has - have

thousand - thousands

post - posts

unnesacary - unnesesary

spoken - written

sur - sure

their - there

 
 

Bliksem

Senior Member
gotaway wrote:
ana wrote: Oh and one more thing to all the guys who attacked me including admin I may only be new to sealine however thier is a respectable manner in which to address a problem being new it comes as a great shock that guys who has thousand of post lack the intelligence to approach a situation in a civil way thus avoiding unnesacasry heartache caused by words spoken. We might be fishermen/women but I'm sur their is a level of respect that goes with that maybe you should learn to practice it then newbies like myself will feel welcome.
SPELLING ERRORS !!! Intelligent ????

thier - there

has - have

thousand - thousands

post - posts

unnesacary - unnesesary:?:lol:1

spoken - written

sur - sure

their - there

 
 
HAHAHA

Maybe she/he was just emotional and quick fingered after being attacked for a simple misunderstanding..let it be? ;)

On the topic, there are a lot of people who depend on the sea for food and also a bunch for sport. If all were to take indiscriminately there would be no future, if all were to fish for the future, it would be bright. That simple. It starts with each fisherman/woman doing what they can and one day we might get momentum and get stocks back to levels that I'd love to fish in.. I could do with the omega oils. Fish have been scarce and shad season is closed!
 

ana

New member
gotaway wrote:
ana wrote: [/b]Oh and one more thing to all the guys who attacked me including admin I may only be new to sealine however thier is a respectable manner in which to address a problem being new it comes as a great shock that guys who has thousand of post lack the intelligence to approach a situation in a civil way thus avoiding unnesacasry heartache caused by words spoken. We might be fishermen/women but I'm sur their is a level of respect that goes with that maybe you should learn to practice it then newbies like myself will feel welcome.
SPELLING ERRORS !!! Intelligent ????

thier - there

has - have

thousand - thousands

post - posts

unnesacary - unnesesary

spoken - written

sur - sure

their - there

 
[/quote]
I never knew spelling errors was a measure of your intelegance, thanks for pointing it out for me, maybe I'll book myself in for remedial classes if that's ok with you. Let me know maybe you can recommend someone...;-)
 

J_Bay

Sealiner
I think Ana must be one of the best sports to join Sealine for quite some time. Well played, well played.
 

gotaway

Sealiner
here's the nice PM i received from Ana -
Sorry about the spelling errors teacher but I never knew posting on sealine was a spelling test. Next time I'll apply my spellcheck before posting if it makes you happy. ....grow up caus it seems you must be bored with your life, maybe the change will do you good. And if you feel the need to attack or demean anybody pull your pants down and no don't look in the mirror that's to obvious ask your wife or your girlfriend what do they think. Get back to me with thier answer....;)
 

speartackle

Senior Member
gotaway wrote:
here's the nice PM i received from Ana -
Sorry about the spelling errors teacher but I never knew posting on sealine was a spelling test. Next time I'll apply my spellcheck before posting if it makes you happy. ....grow up caus it seems you must be bored with your life, maybe the change will do you good. And if you feel the need to attack or demean anybody pull your pants down and no don't look in the mirror that's to obvious ask your wife or your girlfriend what do they think. Get back to me with thier answer....;)
Yep, another keyboard coward hammering away.

You must watch the company that you keep Arch !
 

ana

New member
gotaway wrote:
here's the nice PM i received from Ana -
Sorry about the spelling errors teacher but I never knew posting on sealine was a spelling test. Next time I'll apply my spellcheck before posting if it makes you happy. ....grow up caus it seems you must be bored with your life, maybe the change will do you good. And if you feel the need to attack or demean anybody pull your pants down and no don't look in the mirror that's to obvious ask your wife or your girlfriend what do they think. Get back to me with thier answer....;)
Keyboard coward no just never saw the need in openly insulting him like he did me. but I see his also a baby crying caus now who's intelligent. You got a lot to learn you clearly lack the so called Intelegance you proclaim other don't have. Now I know what you wife or girl said thanks for letting me know....BABY...PS u want a dummy...lol
 

ana

New member
speartackle wrote:
gotaway wrote:
here's the nice PM i received from Ana -
Sorry about the spelling errors teacher but I never knew posting on sealine was a spelling test. Next time I'll apply my spellcheck before posting if it makes you happy. ....grow up caus it seems you must be bored with your life, maybe the change will do you good. And if you feel the need to attack or demean anybody pull your pants down and no don't look in the mirror that's to obvious ask your wife or your girlfriend what do they think. Get back to me with thier answer....;)
Yep, another keyboard coward hammering away.

You must watch the company that you keep Arch !
So are you telling me you won't share a beer with me...mmm.... Don't worry I won't bore you I'm actually good company, I won't disappoint I promise...
 

ana

New member
speartackle wrote:
gotaway wrote:
here's the nice PM i received from Ana -
Sorry about the spelling errors teacher but I never knew posting on sealine was a spelling test. Next time I'll apply my spellcheck before posting if it makes you happy. ....grow up caus it seems you must be bored with your life, maybe the change will do you good. And if you feel the need to attack or demean anybody pull your pants down and no don't look in the mirror that's to obvious ask your wife or your girlfriend what do they think. Get back to me with thier answer....;)
Yep, another keyboard coward hammering away.

You must watch the company that you keep Arch !
And if you consider me a keyboard coward caus I defended myself after being insulted on a open forum then get your facts straight and then you will see who the real keyboard coward is.
 

gotaway

Sealiner
Ana - if you want in afrikaans to write then that is good also, i am total two languages good speaking, will undertands you ! Maybe you can then spelling write good!
 

ana

New member
gotaway wrote:
Ana - if you want in afrikaans to write then that is good also, i am total two languages good speaking, will undertands you ! Maybe you can then spelling write good!
Ooh it looks like someone needs remedial.....lol
Don't forget to ask the wifey to change your nappy b4 you hit the big world:)
 

skarrel kind

New member
Just wondering what the average age is of participants in this thread as the behaviour of quite a few smacks of ignorance as well as immaturity.....(t(do(wn)
 

speartackle

Senior Member
skarrel kind wrote:
Just wondering what the average age is of participants in this thread as the behaviour of quite a few smacks of ignorance as well as immaturity.....(t(do(wn)
Obviously far too young (at heart) for you. Relax, chill and lighten up?

cchhiilllpiiilll
 
Top