morne.smith
New member
Hi all
I have a trailer that I need to redo and I have the following questions:
1. Should i galvanize it? If so where is the cheapest around JHB?
2. Can I just give it a good painting....obviously sanding and treating all the rust spots etc. What paint will be the best to use.....I know Hammerrite is good...but expensive.
It will be used in fresh water and salt water (once a year).
All advise welcome....
I have a trailer that I need to redo and I have the following questions:
1. Should i galvanize it? If so where is the cheapest around JHB?
2. Can I just give it a good painting....obviously sanding and treating all the rust spots etc. What paint will be the best to use.....I know Hammerrite is good...but expensive.
It will be used in fresh water and salt water (once a year).
All advise welcome....