Grimmbacher wrote:
This offer will only be on the 20th of septemberCan you please put the banking details on
This offer will only be on the 20th of septemberCan you please put the banking details on
No problem, I will set up a scheduled payment for the 20thGrimmbacher wrote:
This offer will only be on the 20th of septemberCan you please put the banking details on

Grimmbacher wrote:
This offer will only be on the 20th of septemberCan you please put the banking details on
22 WEEKS TO GO.... WAT GAAN AAN....IS ALMAL UITGESORT???
When is the meeting???![]()

TRAVY B wrote:
22 WEEKS TO GO.... WAT GAAN AAN....IS ALMAL UITGESORT???
When is the meeting???![]()
Where you going in 22 weeks, Nationals. Lol I'm now I'm going to Struis in 22 days.![]()
Normally I talk like a malletjie to myself
:fishn
Billy Rossouw wrote:
TRAVY B wrote:
22 WEEKS TO GO.... WAT GAAN AAN....IS ALMAL UITGESORT???
When is the meeting???![]()
Where you going in 22 weeks, Nationals. Lol I'm now I'm going to Struis in 22 days.![]()
LOL I'm just checking if the ouens is sleeping.Normally I talk like a malletjie to myself
Sometime malletjies got some good jokes hey. Lmga. Keep going, we'll watch the space. Haha
22 DAYS TO GO...:fishn
![]()
Hi Guys, I really want to try this out! I've never fished in a competition before and to be honest I haven't caught that much fish before. I am still learning to cast a multiplier and don't want to look like a dumb ass in front of all you pros.
I only started saltwater fishing in Feb this year, but I think this would be a good way to learn and also build up contacts with some okes with the same interest.
Now the first few stupid questions, how does a competition work and how does the weigh in work, where are we allowed to fish and what tackle should we or may we use
Could any one of you give me a bit of insight on how this works, please guys don't get frustrated with all the HOW WHY and WHERE's.
You can order your weighmat from me, just send me a pm and ill send you the details, comp rules etc. Every angler needs their own weighmat. Barbless hooks are normal hooks with their barbs being flattened with pliers.I kinda know where the area is by looking on the sat photos provided, I have fished (tried) fishing some of those areas.
I haven't slided before but have an idea of how it's done. I have no clue what barb less hooks is however.
With regards to the tackle... I have a 14ft Poseidon 5Â paired with a Toruim 30 and a 10ft rod paired with a Shimano Speedmaster IV, do you think this would be OK or would you recommend a 1 spinning setup and 1 multiplier setup...What is the most common setups used in comps???
About the weigh in mat..do I have to have my own weigh in mat and if so, how much do they cost and where can I buy it.
I kinda know where the area is by looking on the sat photos provided, I have fished (tried) fishing some of those areas.
I haven't slided before but have an idea of how it's done. I have no clue what barb less hooks is however.
With regards to the tackle... I have a 14ft Poseidon 5Â paired with a Toruim 30 and a 10ft rod paired with a Shimano Speedmaster IV, do you think this would be OK or would you recommend a 1 spinning setup and 1 multiplier setup...What is the most common setups used in comps???
About the weigh in mat..do I have to have my own weigh in mat and if so, how much do they cost and where can I buy it.
i will be back from my honeymoon 2 days then im off to struis for this comp!!!! whooo hooo