Thank you Raymond!!

wp34

Sealiner
Raymond ESA gave me these when they left last night!! I am burning to give them a whirl!!!!
 

Attachments

  • reel350h1.JPG
    reel350h1.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 635

deisel

Sealiner
you gonna use them on your puke lilo, hahahahahaha

 

just kidding they look great post us a few pics of the results^^..
 

wp34

Sealiner
The original chase bullet spoons!!! Dont need to go on a boat, these babies cast a mile and a half!! Heard there are some shad/elf around Strand so maybe tomorrow night!
 

roland

Sealiner
they look good. saw the same (cant remener at which tackle shop) are they worth the buy as im starting to get the hang of spinning from the beach . tried a diff spot than the usual crowded walskipper spot and was rewarded with 7 nice shads for scoping some new spots , on the rocks lol. had to return tem ,had no time to drag fish along as i tested another stretch. all between 35 & 45cm. oh and then i had too cut my trip short as my lift arrived for a braai at pappies place lol.
 

tauruck

Sealiner
Nothing makes an impression like receiving fishing tackle as a gift from a fellow angler.

I've been given some really great stuff by some really great people and now they've got sentimental value so I'm a bit afraid to use them in case I lose them.

Shot Raymond, nice gesture.
 

wp34

Sealiner
He also gave me all his sinkers he bought. Too heavy to take on aeroplane. 12 slide sinkers and some 6 and 7 ounces!! 19 in total!
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
Oh you Make Me Wanne Puke !!!
which one of them's surname is alexandre ,or somethign like that ?
Guy came down here Looking for Me - They tell me This NOW - he Came YESTERDAY............

Fork ..
 

Homie

Sealiner
Def-e-nition wrote:
Oh you Make Me Wanne Puke !!!
which one of them's surname is alexandre ,or somethign like that ?
Guy came down here Looking for Me - They tell me This NOW - he Came YESTERDAY............

Fork ..

That would be Agent Alexandre from the ESA - the Extermination of Stupidity Association.

Wonder why he was looking for you ????
:fbash
 

wp34

Sealiner
Homie wrote:
Def-e-nition wrote:
Oh you Make Me Wanne Puke !!!
which one of them's surname is alexandre ,or somethign like that ?
Guy came down here Looking for Me - They tell me This NOW - he Came YESTERDAY............

Fork ..

That would be Agent Alexandre from the ESA - the Extermination of Stupidity Association.

Wonder why he was looking for you ????
:fbash
There is your answer!!:fbash
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
 I Just Called him - HE"S LIVING IN MOSSEL BAY .

 

Unbelievable .

 My drop shot skills Are gonna go through the Roof Now , Yohh!!!

Next week I'm going to His Place , and he's gonna cook up a storm , Apparently He's an Excellent Cook .

::S::S

Obviously I'm not the biggest Fan of Drop shot , but I want to Learn from him . All those rio Azul trips .... Lucky SOD .

Oh - and He did tell me that although he's Not been On Sealine , to give all of you his Warmest Regards .

 

I can't believe it . The Man Lives right under My nose , and i didn't even KNOW it .......

 

:cool::cool::shock:
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
He popped in to say hi .

supper on tuesday , and then plans to go for a throw as soon as he gets back from gauteng .

Holy Crap - An Ex esa Angler as a fishing buddy - Fark !!! doesn't Get Much cooler than that !!!

Just got a pack of esa stickers to stick all over the place .

Very down to Earth chap . Neil g , I will be Making as Much Notes as i Possibly can !!!

 
 
Top