Thank you Raymond!!

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
neilg wrote:
show him what you learnt on Sealine

oooh jinne--- How to tow an Isuzu through the transkei On holiday ?????

 

Oh- you mean about the fishing !!!

 Sorry man Why didn't you SAY so then !!

Ag jinne boet- I'll Need more than just supper , I've Learnt More about fishing (and-by definition then- More ways in which to Piss off the Force in young Miss skywalker ..........!!) here than any other place . Period .

This is going to be so nice .
 

neilg

Sealiner
Deisel
don't worry, Def-e-nition can handle it

he's past the "truth" hurts ... he's one of the naturally funniest people I've met in my life ... a real clown ... and he doesn't even try to be funny !

In fact, when he's very serious he's still VERY FUNNY.
 

Def-e-nition

Sealiner
neilg wrote:
Deisel
don't worry, Def-e-nition can handle it

he's past the "truth" hurts ... he's one of the naturally funniest people I've met in my life ... a real clown ... and he doesn't even try to be funny !

In fact, when he's very serious he's still VERY FUNNY.

You may take a bow 

::jest:rasta:imnew:beer::respekt:
 
Top