Went down to Swarries after work yesterday. Tried for the ever elusive Leerie.
Wanted to fish Modderspruit on the dropping tide but there were already plenty guys there so fished the high bank just before Modderspruit.
Could see them chasing mullet in the shallows on the opposite bank, looked like some big boys with lots of white water and mullet flying everywhere.
Wadded chest deep trying to get my plug to them, but they were still about 20m out of range. It was frustrating but the suspense was amazing. If I wasn’t chest deep in water a would have got down on my knees and prayed for a take. He he.
I have a serious score to settle with those fish.
Wanted to fish Modderspruit on the dropping tide but there were already plenty guys there so fished the high bank just before Modderspruit.
Could see them chasing mullet in the shallows on the opposite bank, looked like some big boys with lots of white water and mullet flying everywhere.
Wadded chest deep trying to get my plug to them, but they were still about 20m out of range. It was frustrating but the suspense was amazing. If I wasn’t chest deep in water a would have got down on my knees and prayed for a take. He he.
I have a serious score to settle with those fish.
