Riaan_The_Legend
Senior Member
Hey guys.
Do you think it would be worth the while to make a mission down to Blakes area this afternoon to do some spinning? I'm not sure if the weather and water are good and I don't want to make the trip from Durbanville if I know it's going to be a waste of time? If I should go, where should I fish and what spoons/plugs/dropshot lures should I use?
Thank you so much for the help,
Riaan.
P.S. Anyone keen to join? Always looking for new people to fish with?
Do you think it would be worth the while to make a mission down to Blakes area this afternoon to do some spinning? I'm not sure if the weather and water are good and I don't want to make the trip from Durbanville if I know it's going to be a waste of time? If I should go, where should I fish and what spoons/plugs/dropshot lures should I use?
Thank you so much for the help,
Riaan.
P.S. Anyone keen to join? Always looking for new people to fish with?