FISH ASSASSIN
New member
Hi guys.
Just got a few Onda's in different sizes and colours for the shad season. The trebles on the Onda's are good and have never let me down before. But after reading many threads I have decided to replace them with singles. My question is this- what would be the best hooks to use and concidering that I will be fishing for shad, what size? I was thinking along the lines of 2/0 stainless steel. Suggestions?
Thanks
Just got a few Onda's in different sizes and colours for the shad season. The trebles on the Onda's are good and have never let me down before. But after reading many threads I have decided to replace them with singles. My question is this- what would be the best hooks to use and concidering that I will be fishing for shad, what size? I was thinking along the lines of 2/0 stainless steel. Suggestions?
Thanks