robert.venter
Senior Member
Yep, I agree 100% with TFM.
There are a mill different type's of rods, each build for reason. What ever the reason is you need to go and find a rod that suits your style, boat and most NB your pocket. That is why when a question pop's up there is a million and one diff suggestions made, based on personal prev.
For instance I have long softer rods for pealagics and drop shoting and then short stiffer rods for bottom's using bait.
Just my 2c
There are a mill different type's of rods, each build for reason. What ever the reason is you need to go and find a rod that suits your style, boat and most NB your pocket. That is why when a question pop's up there is a million and one diff suggestions made, based on personal prev.
For instance I have long softer rods for pealagics and drop shoting and then short stiffer rods for bottom's using bait.
Just my 2c
