atish.rowjee
Senior Member
Hey guys and girl,
I did a search and didn't find anything recent, so i thought i would start a new topic about the dam.
Anyway, how has the fishing been recently at Rus in orbi? Im planning day trip next Sunday. Any advice on baits and dips to use for carp and barbel? Has anyone caught anything there recently with da cold weather coming in?
I look forward to your advice and comment guys.
Thanks a lot!
I did a search and didn't find anything recent, so i thought i would start a new topic about the dam.
Anyway, how has the fishing been recently at Rus in orbi? Im planning day trip next Sunday. Any advice on baits and dips to use for carp and barbel? Has anyone caught anything there recently with da cold weather coming in?
I look forward to your advice and comment guys.
Thanks a lot!
