Naruto
Sealiner
Had our club comp yesterday at Rosslee. Fishing was very slow. Got a 1.9kg carp around 8.45 on a red floatie and musk/bunspice dip on the bomb. Got my last fish around 13.00 on cina floaties and Kiana and Perdeby on the bomp.
After that no fish where caught until weigh-in. As far as I could find out all fish were caught on floaties. Seems the fish weren't really feeding actively but rather just took the floaties as if they stumbled on it.
So with 2 fish I came first for the day and took the lead of our championship.
After that no fish where caught until weigh-in. As far as I could find out all fish were caught on floaties. Seems the fish weren't really feeding actively but rather just took the floaties as if they stumbled on it.
So with 2 fish I came first for the day and took the lead of our championship.