No way! you'll break them! I know you!Bring it on were doing the species in Feb, with big v!!!
they certainly look very bling!
All of the above!looks nice. what rods are these? daiwa, shimano, berkley? guess the 180 means 1,8m?
ba humbug foiledshagnrelease wrote:No way! you'll break them! I know you!Bring it on were doing the species in Feb, with big v!!!
they certainly look very bling!
again!!Seriously, they are not for sale! Purely for testing.shi-dai-ley ? lol. have you tested one yet? price?
Hey niel,Bennie
send to me, I'LL TEST THEM AT SEA for you ...
Get them to make us a 10ft version
here are some of my ideas
- thin blank, the thinner the better
- LONG buttsection like on the Berkley Air
- blank into buttsection (like on the rod pictured) with the cut out section
- 8 to 9 guides
- MUST BE ABLE TO REALLY cast 4oz in XH version
- to be used with anything from 14-30lb Braid
- good quality reelseat
- 2 pc
THE IDEAL ROCK AND SURF SPINNING ROD
Not HMG, would suggest IM7 MAX, rods like these take severe punishment and HMG is just too brittle.
most people don't realise for both spinning and jigging, that cut out section helps ALOT to prevent painful armpits and makes handling the rod much more comfortable !
Then I'm not your man, busy studying, fishing a distant 3rd priority for the next few months.Need someone who will use it and get some sort of result within say a month or so.
Thanks for that!Hi Bennie,
I think B8Fish (Brendan) is your man, he has test a few products for Akals before. He's also leaving soon for Moz for a week or two - that just might be one of the best places to test the rod. Drop him a PM. If you want, I can give his cell number via PM to you.
Regards,
Juan