Popping present ....

BluFlu

Sealiner
I have a customer that recently completed a large implementation with us. He is an avid fisherman that I think that had quite a bit to do with the deal.

Anyway wanted to recognise the event by getting him a memento.

Tacklewhore (Mark) was kind enough to turn a beautiful popper out of a piece of my braai wood ... serious - and as you can see the Kameeldoring Popper courtesy of the Friendly down the road.

He organised a sweet rosewood box to present it, which I think you would agree that it rounds it off nicely :)
 

Attachments

  • IMGP0683.JPG
    IMGP0683.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 216

Fanie

Sealiner
Those wooden boxes can be pretty expensive. I saw some a knife maker sells his in. The box and it's price looks equally awesome. But then the knife's price and looks justifies such a box. Collector's stuff.
 

Nepptune

Sealiner
Lovely work Mark, and a great gift for any angler... beautifully presented!!!
Great idea of yours Franz!!
 

Wishful

New member
that is spectacular and by the looks of it, that took a helluva lot of work. wall tackle not for the box!!!!!!!!
 
Top