Pimp my Ski

dasijoe

Member
As I guessed, the weather was crud for launching weekend past. Looks like next Saturday will be a winner!! Buffels is calling me big time, but looks like I might bounce between Nots76 and Shearwater who are all looking at Pringle through to Maasbaai. I should have my bait rig up and looking to catch something beside picking up some gogga's.

I thought you are on Breede this coming weekend? Bass stink.. ;)
 
taking the missus away for the weekend (some QT) and trying to get away from work for a while. Been like a "Bosluis" on a gate here at work... HECTIC.!

but once this order is finished... MCM is going to have to reduce the quota numbers. going to be some serious damage to the fish populations of the Western Cape.
 

dasijoe

Member
Great, hope you guys have a good break. Lets try get to those beers when you get back. Quite a nice group for Maasbaai on Saturday and maybe Sunday as well.
 
Top