I am interested in making outriggers for the canoe I am buolding and found some interesting information on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_hmzajmMCQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
The link above shows a method used where the guy uses flag holders to attach the outriggers to his kayak. Whats nice about this is that the outriggers can be lifted out and dropped into the water.
My questions:
Has anyoneon this forum tried attaching outriggers to there kayaks/canoes before?
Does anyone know where I can get flag holders in Cape Town. The type shown in the link?
Your assistance is appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_hmzajmMCQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
The link above shows a method used where the guy uses flag holders to attach the outriggers to his kayak. Whats nice about this is that the outriggers can be lifted out and dropped into the water.
My questions:
Has anyoneon this forum tried attaching outriggers to there kayaks/canoes before?
Does anyone know where I can get flag holders in Cape Town. The type shown in the link?
Your assistance is appreciated.