Ok, as most of you know, I'm getting hitched at

Kumz

Sealiner
Kotze the 2nd !!!

MC telling Homie , pls use the trees Buddy !!!
 

Attachments

  • PICT1706.JPG
    PICT1706.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 124

Homie

Sealiner
What a day !

Thanks guys for making it memorable !!!

YOU BOYS ROCK !!!!!

Got home, and went straight to bed !

Special thanks to Rory for all the refreshments ! LOL, my liver thanks you.....NOT !

I am now the proud owner of a Daiwa Excellor 9ft !!!!
 

Kumz

Sealiner
Homie wrote:
What a day !

Thanks guys for making it memorable !!!

YOU BOYS ROCK !!!!!

Got home, and went straight to bed !

Special thanks to Rory for all the refreshments ! LOL, my liver thanks you.....NOT !

I am now the proud owner of a Daiwa Excellor 9ft !!!!

:::S

 

Honestly i think u wanted Poppie more than the rod !!!  :fbash
 

Attachments

  • PICT1675.JPG
    PICT1675.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 117

Mike Pike

Sealiner
Yo.. !! Homie u got a big liver bru , but strong as an ox maintaining the onslaught of the 'beverages' u consumed.. well  done bullet -proof to the end... all the other okes there nice one guys had a good time .. hmmmmm that dorie tastes better every time and so so does the keg ... thanx boyz , spot u at that next one. shot... Mike
f9.gif
 

OFC

Sealiner
was great to spend the day with you guys!!!

Homie Kotze my bud! thanx for the invite and the entertainment!!!! LOL

Thanx Rory for the brew and boerie! and Shag for the wonderfull fish!!!!

Oh! and big ups to woerman for getting the rod!!!
 

Katonkel Tom

Sealiner
Mike Pike wrote:
Yo.. !! Homie u got a big liver bru , but strong as an ox maintaining the onslaught of the 'beverages' u consumed.. well  done bullet -proof to the end... all the other okes there nice one guys had a good time .. hmmmmm that dorie tastes better every time and so so does the keg ... thanx boyz , spot u at that next one. shot... Mike
f9.gif
Mike, looks like you had just as much as "Mr Kotze Homie"!! LOL
 

Kumz

Sealiner
Katonkel Tom wrote:
Mike Pike wrote:
Yo.. !! Homie u got a big liver bru , but strong as an ox maintaining the onslaught of the 'beverages' u consumed.. well  done bullet -proof to the end... all the other okes there nice one guys had a good time .. hmmmmm that dorie tastes better every time and so so does the keg ... thanx boyz , spot u at that next one. shot... Mike
f9.gif
Mike, looks like you had just as much as "Mr Kotze Homie"!! LOL

i think u mean Mr Kotze the 2nd ...!!!:::S 

he is the HDI component of the Kotze family !!!

 

CEO ... Pieterh !!!  ::S
 

Attachments

  • lol3.gif
    lol3.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 45
Top