Norwegion Fishing invention

Calvin Fourie

New member
I have seen this thing a couple of times on ESA and it seems to work like a bomb. It's a little flashing device that you can attach to your lures or bait that emits the same frequency as a squid or dying fish. Havn't seen it in the shops yet. If anyone has any additional info or knows where to buy them please help. I really want to give this thing a try

esca_lysenhet.jpg
 

Boertjie

Senior Member
Give them a call, this is what the guy replied to me:

"Yes, we import the Esca's. They sell at R 228.00 each. There are 2 colours
(green and blue) each in 2 versions (fading and multi-blinking)

You need to speak with Wayne to discuss which one is the right one for your
type of fishing (031) 368-6649

Postage will be app. R 58.00 for priority mail (depending on how many you
take).

Best regards,

Bismonte Trading (Pty) Ltd. t/a
LOWRANCE SA
PO Box 38393
Point 4069
South Africa

Phone: (031) 368-6649
Fax (Sales): (031) 368-6654
Fax (Admin): (031) 368-7065

E-mail: sales@lowrance.co.za
Web.site:
http://www.lowrance.co.za"
 

Nick

Senior Member
How does this little thing power itself? ie is it battery powered or kinetic. I always thought something that could send out this sort of signal would be killer
 

tauruck

Sealiner
At that price I scheme I'm gonna throw my gate remote at a few toothies. Looks like it. LOL. At R228 that thing will bring you to your knees if you lose it. I'm old school. I don't know how bad you really need to catch fish to use that esca. Buy some Gulp minnows. At least you'll have 10 or 12 chances. Brave okes.
 

khalaharikid

Sealiner
it has a hunderd hr life span, activates when it hits the water, then deactivates when dry, green one for rock and surf, blue one for deep sea, imates signal of squid and bait fish
 

Dorado75

Sealiner
I got one of these a while back and dying to give it a bash on the Yellowtail one day when they decide to bite around Cape Point!
 

Calvin Fourie

New member
Sorry about the late reply my internet was down. Thanks for all the advice I think I definately wanna give this thing a try. I wish you all success for the upcoming sardine run.
Very tight lines!:ssswim:
 

Calvin Fourie

New member
Sounds like a plan. Only one prob I don't got a spear gun but I always wanted to try spear fishing it looks awsum just not so sure about those big taxmen patrolling our coast

:sha
 
Top