Newbie

Slimshady

New member
Hi All

 

I'm new to the fishing scene and would like to know what do i look for and how do i read where to throw my line.

I am planning to go to Langebaan this weekend and what baits and size hooks would i need.

 

Thanks :fswim
 

roland

Sealiner
do a search on, "reading water" , on the site. im sure you ll get some expert advice there. seems they bit busy now. as for me, im a cask and wait guy. fishing to me is just a line in the water haha......oh, welcome too sealine
 

Koper

Senior Member
Also search for a thread called "Langebaan - The Daisy Way", heaps of info there for Langebaan, also check the weekly Langebaan report, due for release today!
 

Slimshady

New member
Thanks all. Have checked out a few posts on Sealine, amazing stuff. I'm so looking forward to Langebaan. Hope I finally catch something.
 
Top