New Season weapon just arrived

tackle whore

Senior Member
bennie has my 350 now got too many jigging rods now 8 from PE1-PE8 so sorted now need to look for a few carpenters or fisherman just too round it off . Franz you need to come collect that long ALI jig you like as its going to get buggered lying on the shelf by me
 

fedu

Sealiner
Just unrapped the suprise box itens and I can only say


WOW


205pmw5.jpg




And then this center surprise



2myomf5.jpg



No words, christmas came early this year.
 

BluFlu

Sealiner
Yippeee - the Alu Jig will go into the box of - to be hung on my pub wall one day - together with my popper:)

BTW have 5 Fisher Flitz's (sp?) on their way - $72 for 5 of them the 9cm 42gram ones - have been haunting me now for ages and I just had to do it!

I reckon they will be deadly on the Berkley Air for tail!
 

fedu

Sealiner
Went out today and I've been enjoying my "light" Synit Acid rod and the "surprise" jigs :)


263ynw6.jpg




2n0kfmg.jpg




111hw78.jpg




novitd.jpg



Loaded the JM 4 reel with PE4 line and completly filled up I am able to put some AJ speed on my setup :)


I am having a ball with a very light rod/reel setup (the rod weights 112g and the reel around 500g) and those lighter jigs TW prepared for this setup!!
 
Great rod Fedu

Absolutely amazing the new tech fishing tackle. You say the guide placement helps with line lay on the multiplier reel?...Can you use these acid wrapped rods for spinning and plugging...?
 

fedu

Sealiner
They are too short for that and are made for vertically help you fight the fish, allthough I allways I cast my jigs some meter away from the boat I don't think so.


The second smaller guide really helped on this test run, very nice detail.
 
Top