my stash

aquadementia

Sealiner
hey guys... here's my collection of dropshots...

Mainly Berkleys with a couple McArthy's and Tiger, Squidgies and some fong kong makes :)

55 packets of soft plastics in total

How big is YOUR stash ;)
 

Attachments

  • plastics.JPG
    plastics.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 586

Rods

Sealiner
After seeing all of that, too shy to show mine, coz yours is BIGGER than mine. Ha ha. Awesome collection there Aqua. Can I come do some affirmative shopping???
 

aquadementia

Sealiner
lol guys, i'd never be able to afford so many... most of it was given to me in exchange for work done on a website.

It will take me a long time to use them, there's some strange ones in there like a 10" black eel... I mean come on, what am i gonna use THAT for??
 
aquadementia wrote:
lol guys, i'd never be able to afford so many... most of it was given to me in exchange for work done on a website.

It will take me a long time to use them, there's some strange ones in there like a 10" black eel... I mean come on, what am i gonna use THAT for??
 bloodworm maybe?? aqua you could try for a big streamer from the surf on dropshot? 
 

Cpt. Hook

Sealiner
aquadementia wrote:
hey guys... here's my collection of dropshots...

Mainly Berkleys with a couple McArthy's and Tiger, Squidgies and some fong kong makes :)

55 packets of soft plastics in total

How big is YOUR stash ;)
Sorry to say, but you would loose your stash amongst mine, I have a filing cabinet full
 

neilg

Sealiner
Yours Reads
WHY ...

If I show you mine it will read
WELCOME TO ARTIFICIAL ANGLING I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY

I have lots and lots and lots, never get time to use it anymore, always away working.

It's a good selection Aqua, and most don't understand how much money is laying there !
 
Top