Luminous spraypaint

roland

Sealiner
I know heres alot of diy guys. Just want to know what your experience is regarding spraying lures and spoons with luminous spray paint. Does it work? How long does it last?
 

TOE 007

Sealiner
howzit Roland , theres a thread somewhere , tauruck , will be able to give you more light on this matter !
 
G

Guest

Guest
muhammad wrote:
got a lumo tape if you want some

Hi Muhammad,

Where in Durbs do you get the tape from? I'm looking for some to "spice-up" my old spoons - I can't even get them to shine anymore and thought the lumo tape should do the trick.

Thanks, JuanP
 

tauruck

Sealiner
JUANP wrote:
muhammad wrote:
got a lumo tape if you want some

Hi Muhammad,

Where in Durbs do you get the tape from? I'm looking for some to "spice-up" my old spoons - I can't even get them to shine anymore and thought the lumo tape should do the trick.

Thanks, JuanP

I can get the spraypaint but I can't buy it in small quantities. If enough guys want the stuff we can buy a kilo and split the cost.

I've done huge research on the subject and there is only one company that sells the right stuff.

Their stuff works for 8 years not 2 months.

It's expensive though.
 

Oosie

Senior Member
I have used the yellow reflecting tape used on the rear of trucks and trailers on my spoons. Cut narrow strips and stick them onto the sides of spoons, works like a dream. Does not last a lifetime though.
 

roland

Sealiner
tauruck wrote:
JUANP wrote:
muhammad wrote:
got a lumo tape if you want some

Hi Muhammad,

Where in Durbs do you get the tape from? I'm looking for some to "spice-up" my old spoons - I can't even get them to shine anymore and thought the lumo tape should do the trick.

Thanks, JuanP

I can get the spraypaint but I can't buy it in small quantities. If enough guys want the stuff we can buy a kilo and split the cost.

I've done huge research on the subject and there is only one company that sells the right stuff.

Their stuff works for 8 years not 2 months.

It's expensive though.




how much we looking at?
 

TOE 007

Sealiner
one get that refletive tape at 'craft shops ' in all sorts of colours , but they dont last so long , but i cheap!
 
Top